I've been having a ton of people ask when the little man is making his arrival. At my 35 week appointment, my doctor said she was a bit worried about his size. She said she thought he was a big boy and was worried because I was smaller. As of right now, we are hoping to induce the week of the 8th unless he comes earlier. I can hardly wait! I look and feel like I'm about to pop any day. These last few weeks have been miserable and I'll be sooo glad when it's all over. I know it will all be worth it though! And the best part is that we'll finally get to bring our little miracle home with us! We can't wait to see what he looks like and what kind of personality he has. We already know he's going to be very hard-headed. Between both of his grandpas, Adam and myself, poor Tristan has no chance in that department!
So as of right now, we've got everything ready at home, the car seat is installed.... now we just play the waiting game and hope he comes soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment