Monday, November 22, 2010

Two Week Update

As of yesterday, Tristan is now officially two weeks old.  It seems like these two weeks have flown by!  We've been lucky and had the grandparents come and help out.  Having them here during the day has actually allowed me to get some sleep and to get some things done around the house.  I'm not sure what I do all day but it seems like there is never enough time!  I thought I'd have tons of time to call and visit with friends, get some good books read...not so much.  Between feeding and changing and rocking, there is little time for anything else.  Luckily I am off of work until January and hope to get in some type of routine soon.  Even though it's been a struggle to get used to such little sleep, we've loved every minute of it!  Tristan is a wonderful baby and only cries when he's hungry or being changed.  The boy hates to be naked!  As long as he has clothes on, he's all good.  The minute we go to change his diaper or give him a bath, he lets us know he does not appreciate it! LOL
Love the little wrinkles he gets!

2 weeks old

We had our first big family outing on Saturday and it was a success.  I had twenty diapers, three bottles and two sets of clothes in his diaper bag but didn't need any of it.  He slept the entire time which was wonderful!  It was a bit scary taking him out like that but we enjoyed ourselves and were very glad we went!  We are looking forward to spending the Thanksgiving holidays with our families this week!  It will be our first officially holiday as a family of three now! :)

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh! I remember the days of overpacking. Wait...I still do that.

    ReplyDelete