Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tristan's Room



I've been working on getting Tristan's room ready since this summer.  This was supposed to be completely done by August so I wouldn't have to worry about it once I started back to work.  Yeah, that didn't happen!  I've been working on it ever since.  It seems like there is always something that needs to be done in there.  I finally made myself leave it as it is.  I personally think it turned out pretty cute!  Once we found out we were having a boy, it was a pretty easy decision to go with a sports theme.  After countless hours of searching for just the right bedding, I found one we really liked at Target.  It had sports and puppies which was just perfect!  I've tried to keep myself out of the room but somehow find my way back in there at least once a day!



No comments:

Post a Comment