Friday, October 29, 2010

How we came to be....

I've always heard the saying - when you meet that one person, you'll understand why it never worked out with anyone else.  I never really understood that until Adam and I began dating.  I also never believed in soulmates....until I met mine.  Adam and I have known each other for years, since high school even.  Through all those years, he was always just Adam, my buddy.  Neither of us knows what changed but something definitely did!  We went on our first date December 30th and never looked back.  Something just clicked and we knew we had found the one we were meant to spend the rest of our lives with.  We both fell fast and hard and had never been happier.   Within the last two years, we've bought our first home together, got married and are now expecting our first little one any day now.  It has been the most amazing time in my life and I'm so blessed to have found such a wonderful man to spend the rest of my life with.

Our first year together

Our Wedding Day

Jersey "The Princess"

Tyson "Boogas"

Our Home

No comments:

Post a Comment