Friday, September 23, 2011

The Catch Up Post!

I finally got a chance to look back at my blog and realized I haven't posted since February!!!  I am a bit behind! LOL
So here we are in September and my little man is growing like a weed!  We took his 10 month pictures on Saturday (only a couple weeks behind....).  He is changing from being a baby to a little boy.  He is crawling everywhere and in to EVERYTHING!  We always have to have at least one pair of eyes on him at all times.  He no longer wants to just sit in your lap, he wants to go go go!  His personality is definitely developing as well.  If anyone else in the room is eating, he thinks it is only fair that he eats too.  He WILL let you know how he feels about it!  We can always tell when he's getting tired because, like his momma, he gets very grumpy.  He is also hard-headed and has a temper like his daddy and grandpa!  But, he is the happiest, sweetest baby I've ever met....he gives the best smiles when he sees you or something makes him happy....he gives the best hugs and kisses (even though the kisses are a bit slobbery still!).....and he is just so laid back and easy going.  We couldn't have been more blessed!
Here are a few pictures to catch up on what was missed!
First Easter Egg Hunt

Excited about his 1st Astros Game


First Step in the Ocean

First Swim in the Pool

Snoozin with Daddy after a long day at the beach




Zoomin Around!

10 Months Old

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Oh man, I know what you mean about keeping eyes on him. Non-stop movement.

    ReplyDelete