He's really growing now and awake most of the time. I didn't realize how much house work I used to get done while he was sleeping. Those days are over! He's also slept through the night three times now. He'll go down at 9:00 and won't wake up until 4:00am usually which is pretty good. The only bad part is our alarm goes off at 5:00am so by the time he gets changed and fed, it's time for us to get up! At least he sleeps (usually) while I'm getting ready in the mornings. Considering how clingy he's gotten, that's a big relief. The one time he decided to be awake while I got ready turned into a mess! He would scream bloody murder if I put him down but stop and smile the second I picked him up. Needless to say, I went to work with a raggedy ponytail and shoes that didn't match and didn't even realize it until I was at work! Quite embarrassing...
His grumpy face
He's catching up to the bear!
OMG I remember everything you just said! The wake up right before the alarm time, the race to get dressed before he woke up again. Hate to say it but for the longest time I would allow 2 hours in the morning because I never knew if he would be ok playing or if he would want to be held. I kept the bouncer and jumperoo in the bathroom for the longest time. Now (thankfully) he sleeps until I wake him up but that took a while!
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely PERFECT! We are so lucky to say he is our grandson!! You and Adam are awesome parents too!!
ReplyDelete